| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Udine in October is mild at 14.5 °C (58.1 °F).
- Afternoons can be somewhat warm with average high temperatures reaching 19 °C (66.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 10 °C (50 °F).
- The mean daily temperature variation/ range in October is 9 °C (16.2 °F).
- The weather in October is far from dry with intermittent rain. Some 130mm (5.1in) of H2O descends across an average of 8 days.
- In October the blue above Udine is fair having on average an unexceptional 5:30 of dazzling sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 10:03 long and the longest day is 11:37 long with an average length of 10:49.
- There are approximately 5:07 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 51.9% of daylight hours and cloudy 48.1% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Udine October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Udine, Italy
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Udine:
- Zell Am See, Austria - 142.9 kms (88.8 miles) NNW
- Sonnblick, Austria - 111.8 kms (69.5 miles) N
- Dobbiaco, Italy - 107.1 kms (66.6 miles) NW
- Cortina D'Ampezzo, Italy - 100.1 kms (62.2 miles) WNW
- Bolzano/ Bozen, Trentino-Alto Adige/ Südtirol, Italy - 153 kms (95.1 miles) WNW
- Rolle Pass, Italy - 114.3 kms (71 miles) WNW
- Paganella Mountain, Italy - 169.8 kms (105.5 miles) W
- Rivolto, Italy - 17.5 kms (10.8 miles) SW
- Istrana, Italy - 97.1 kms (60.3 miles) WSW
- Treviso, Italy - 93.6 kms (58.2 miles) WSW
- Vicenza, Italy - 142.9 kms (88.8 miles) WSW
- Venice, Italy - 92.6 kms (57.5 miles) SW
- Padova, Italy - 127.5 kms (79.2 miles) SW