| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Udine in November is a little cool at 9 °C (48.2 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 12 °C (53.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 6 °C (42.8 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature variation/ range in November is 6 °C (10.8 °F).
- The weather in November is very faintly moist with some rain. Some 149mm (5.9in) of H2O is laid down across an average of 9 days.
- In November the heavens above Udine are gloomy with on average a scanty 2:32 of beaming sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 8:54 long and the longest day is 10:00 long with an average length of 9:24.
- There are approximately 6:39 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 27.7% of daylight hours and cloudy 72.3% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Udine November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Udine, Italy
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Udine:
- Zell Am See, Austria - 142.9 kms (88.8 miles) NNW
- Sonnblick, Austria - 111.8 kms (69.5 miles) N
- Dobbiaco, Italy - 107.1 kms (66.6 miles) NW
- Cortina D'Ampezzo, Italy - 100.1 kms (62.2 miles) WNW
- Bolzano/ Bozen, Trentino-Alto Adige/ Südtirol, Italy - 153 kms (95.1 miles) WNW
- Rolle Pass, Italy - 114.3 kms (71 miles) WNW
- Paganella Mountain, Italy - 169.8 kms (105.5 miles) W
- Rivolto, Italy - 17.5 kms (10.8 miles) SW
- Istrana, Italy - 97.1 kms (60.3 miles) WSW
- Treviso, Italy - 93.6 kms (58.2 miles) WSW
- Vicenza, Italy - 142.9 kms (88.8 miles) WSW
- Venice, Italy - 92.6 kms (57.5 miles) SW
- Padova, Italy - 127.5 kms (79.2 miles) SW